2021 MY21 Jeep Gladiator V2 Night Eagle
Presented in Billet Silver with Black Cloth interior
- Premium Black Cloth Trim Seats
- Black Exterior and Interior Accents
- Uconnect 8.4” Touch Screen Display
- Apple Carplay & Android Auto
- Satellite Navigation
- 7.0” Driver Information Display
- Black Three-Piece Freedom Hard Top
- LED Headlights/Taillights/Day-Time Running Lights/Fog Lights
- Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Path Detection
- 9 Speaker Alpine Premium Audio System
- Parkview Rear Backup Camera
- ParkSense Front/Rear Park Assist System
- Remote Proximity Keyless Entry & Push Button Start
- Selectable Tyre Fill Alert
We are a family owned multi franchise business and have been operating for 30 years in the local community with excellent repeat business. Situated 4 hours north of Sydney and 6 hours south of Brisbane we're well placed to service your needs regardless of location. Finance can be arranged over the phone with one easy call and we offer very competitive rates with same day approval - we also deliver Australia Wide. Trade ins are welcome. Call one of our friendly sales consultants today and let them guide you through the buying process.
For more information on this vehicle fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.